Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WFMW

Ok, I'm not quite ready to post reflections on the past year, so I'll simply stick with a couple things that worked very well for me today.

1) This great recipe. It was awesome to find something that used up quantities of two things we have plenty of around here...potatoes (both sweet & regular) and ham. Although, I think next time I'll use the proportions from the cheese sauce recipe that we served over broccoli in place of the sauce for the casserole, since it's consistency was much more what I was looking for...the casserole's was a wee bit watery.



2) A great way to place eggs in water when you're hard-boiling them is to use a spaghetti spoon. I've recently discovered how useful this is when you're trying not to break them, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment