Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Weather in our neck of the woods:
So we live in michigan and its the end of December, Where is the snow? It's 32 degrees outside yet there's barely any snow on the ground.

On the menu for dinner:
Taco salad

Book I'm reading now:
Night Tales: Night Shift & Night Shadow By Nora Roberts
I'm just starting this one.

No words needed (favorite photo):
In my crafting corner:
Working on my blanket and a kids purse hoping to have the purse done by friday, we'll see if i can manage that.

On my to do list:
Take down christmas tree so we have more room for things.
Finish going through toys so there is room for all the new toys the kids got for christmas.
Keep working on my blanket and the kid purse.

On my mind:
I think I'm lossing my mind. Counting down the days till the kids go back to school or we get this more organized. We've managed to get the oldest to wash dishes breakfest and dinner. The scary thing is he offered to do the dinner ones. What else is there that we can have him do? lol.
We had some interesting times so far dearing their break has while. We've managed to find out that you can be 6'2" and fit down the slide at burger king. We do have video of this.
well thats what on my mind at this time.


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment