Monday, December 6, 2010

Welcome to Our Crazy Hectic Life!

Here goes...introducing my long-planned, finally realized blog. I admit it. I am a rabid blogophile and decided, with the support of my best friend Amy and my husband Ian to take the plunge and start a blog of my own. Although, to be perfectly honest, this is more than just my blog. It is the brain-child of both Amy & myself. Why not share the chaos that comes from our families living under one roof? Seven kids eight & under makes for many challenges. And both of our husbands work full-time, so it is up to Amy & I to encourage one another and try to maintain our sanity.
As well, I have found many, many sources of inspiration online, especially in the blogosphere and I wish to share my discoveries along with any inspired ideas of my own as they occur. My interests are incredibly diverse and I can only hope to achieve all I set out to do in time. Hopefully with this blog to motivate me (and hold me accountable), I can create the life for my family that I desire, while inspiring & entertaining those who choose to read our story. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment