Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Introductions
"The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault." -Harry Dresdan.
This is one of my favorite quotes of all time. It pretty much sums up how life can be at times. My name is Ian and I am Lydia's dear darling husband. Right now our life is like a building on fire but its okay cause the fire deptment has it under control......we hope. Anyways, I just wanted to intro myself in my first post. I'm 31 years old and I work for a bank as a customer service represenative. It's not exactly what I want to do but its ok for now. I'm hoping that they internally hire me for IT which is what I really want to do. I love computers, have ever since I was seven and have wanted to work in the industry for awhile now. Just need to get the papers to match the experiance I have. Reguardless, Its been fun introducing myself and I have more of my crazy thoughts to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment